Balance and Proprioception<br>Tracey Mallett<br>Class 1586

Balance and Proprioception
Tracey Mallett
Class 1586

Watch this Class
Loved working out with you on the chair! Blessings
1 person likes this.
This was a creative and challenging workout. I had a dancer do standing section pressing the pedal then adding the bend and stretch holding the pedal still in her session. She was surprised how challenging it was. She loved it!
Tracey you rock! As a Pilates Instructor, I'm always looking for a challenge and you always deliver! For that reason, I have a love/hate relationship with your workouts ;)
I am so happy to see you back! Healthy and stronger than ever. You have made me love the chair all over again. Thank you!!!
Muito bom, adorei....
não falo inglês...mas consegui entender muito essa aula, obrigada
Great sequence. I especially liked the balance challenges, pike variations, and "running".
Great workout Tracey. Thank you!
WONDERFUL WORKOUT! THANK YOU!!!! I am so thankful that you are back spreading your beautiful energy---your happy heart--your easy laughter....This class is just what I needed today. Thank you!!!!!!!
love this workout! a lot easier the 2nd time doing and more pleasant because you know the sequence flow. amazing how Tracey has fantastic balance esp. considering she says she had been working on that post-surgery. So hard to do the lunges. This time I used the handles on the chair and it was much easier. :) When you are getting proprioceptive input you are actually working on Kinesthesia though. I always notice there's a general pilates misconception about the difference between the two. You GET proprioceptive input when you do the moves, but you are actually addressing your kinesthesia--so you're working on your kinesthesia via proprioceptive input. :) :) Not a big deal in any way. :) :) :) :) Great class. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucie Bécus
I love your classes - they are always so creative and your personality is so enjoyable :)
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin