Stretch-eze® Tutorial<br>Wendy L.<br>Tutorial 1722

Stretch-eze® Tutorial
Wendy L.
Tutorial 1722

Watch this Tutorial
V good! Love it
Thanks Annmarie...let me know what your experience is in exploring with the Stretch-eze band, xwendy
Fascinating Wendy! Will you do a class using this for PA?
HI Hydie,
Yes! Wendy did do a Mat class using the Stretch-eze® and it will be out this week for you to take.
Really....$9 more for a tall person's Stretch-eze® than a short person's? And another $9 on top of that for extra tall!! Other products don't charge more for larger sizes...curious how you justify that this one does.
Hi Joni, PA has nothing to do with the sale or profit of any prop we use on the website, but your post here got me curious too.
When I click on the links to buy the bands, either through Wendy's website or the dyenamic movement website itself I see there is only about $3 difference in price for different sizes. Did Wendy state prices or the bands in the video (I haven't looked back yet)? If she did, I suspect she was speculating because her focus was more on what they do for you as opposed to selling them.
Here is what I found:
Dyenamic Movement
Yes, Kristi, this is the same page that we are directed to in the class description. The band goes up in price by $3 increments from $28.50 for a small to $44.50 for a large. If I wear a size 4 I don't expect to pay less for my clothes than someone who wears a 10. Hey, that would be a great deal for all of us pilates practioner's who work hard for more compact bodies!!
ah yes. ok. I thought you were saying that each size went up by $9. Thanks for the clarification.
Hi Joni, I've not personally (nor have clients) had an issue with the sight difference in price as the bands get bigger, and am thinking it may have something to do with the manufacturer that Dyenamic Products deals with...just a thought. They are FABULOUS...and I hope you try one to see for yourself!
Hello. I am designer. We actually have a distributor who sells all sizes for the same price at $50. a piece. It would be less confusing for us this way as well. But we try to be fair and price according to what it costs us for each one. Less fabric, less sewing as the size gets smaller. So..as in anything there are several approaches. Do hope you give it a try.
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin