Flowing Advanced Reformer<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 1812

Flowing Advanced Reformer
Brett Howard
Class 1812

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
I love the use of the handweights as well as the fitness ball. Adding the mixture of different adds fun along with challenge to the work! Brett teaches with flai,r and poise great work!
Great flow, energy, selection of exercises, props and preps, connecting with participants, loved your q's! Thank you Brett Howard
2 people like this.
You made my Sunday with this workout! Thank you Brett Howard! The guys are beautiful movers :)!
You guys were amazing!
1 person likes this.
Incredible workout today! I loved it with mixture inside this workout. Thank you for adding the splits at the end of this workout! Super job everyone!
Pele
4 people like this.
Love the variations, pace, and energy. Usually I find classical style dry but not with this man.
2 people like this.
I loved this. More Pilates for men. I have been doing Pilates for five years and absolutely love it. Thank you.
3 people like this.
Classical at its finest!!!
4 people like this.
This is a great video, high energy, great form, imagery, cues and more. Rather than having both reformers in the same plane, I would very much enjoy seeing one reformer 90 degrees with respect to the other reformer, so we can see different angles of this beautiful work!!! Thank you for such a great video.
Hi Richard, Thank you for your important feedback about the Reformer position. This particular option was a change from our commonly used 90 degree set up. Is there an exercise you are interested in seeing from another angle, or a question we/Brett can answer for you based on what you aren't able to see in this class? Again, thank you for sharing your feedback.
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin