Contract and Release Mat<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 1863

Contract and Release Mat
Diane Severino
Class 1863

Watch this Class
Keepin' it REAL. Keepin' it FUN. Keepin' it HARD. Diane's down to earth dialogue coupled with her oh so elegant movement/body is pilates with no less precision but with so much more personality!
It's not the instructor, but why in every video I watch the sounds hollows out and comes back in? It's not a consistent sound. Pilates Anytme might want to sound check so that the sound is consistent.
Pio ~ Thank you for your feedback. We check every class to make sure that it plays through and to make sure the sound is consistent. Sometimes there will be a difference in sound if they are in a certain position or if they hit the mic, but it should be the same throughout the video. I recommend checking your settings on your computer and your speakers to make sure there is nothing happening there. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
I LOVED this class!! so so much!! AMAZING AMAZING! Please more!
I really just cant get enough of Diane! Simply hearing her voice uplifts me. What a way with words :) Reminds me of my Martha Graham college days. Love her. Love her work!
I saw this video when it came out in 2014 and still do it now 4 years later ! I love your teaching Diane Severino! If you lived near me I'd take your classes all the time! I feel great and laugh at the same time!
Such a cool class!! Made my day working and laughing through all the yummy movements!๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŸ
your classes feel so good, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wow, this class is INCREDIBLE. I am a former professional dancer and I have been looking for a way to regain my flexibility and muscles in a way that is safe and still challenging, and this is it! Plus, Dianeโ€™s personality made me laugh and smile throughout the class :) Thank you Diane!
Geraldine S
I LOVE your classes Diane Thank you ..such fun..so clear...and brilliantly taught!!
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin