Fast-Paced Reformer<br>Kelli B.<br>Class 2015

Fast-Paced Reformer
Kelli B.
Class 2015

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Pilates for people who do pilates in a good level
thank you Kelly for refresh me what pilates is ,,,because I work for a long time with people with some kind of issues.I hope to lead them there.
love
love
Patty B
2 people like this.
Awesome and inspiring! Your skill in staying connected to both ladies was fantastic! Your knowledge and depth of the method is so refreshing! The advanced work on the Reformer is fun, empowering and challenging! Can't wait to see you at the Pilates Center in Boulder in January!
Pele
3 people like this.
Great but why oh why did you just do one side only of splits and star!?!?
I get that there was a time crunch and this might be more for instructors and ideas or we can just add it on after we pause the video. But for those here to workout, that balance and symmetry would have been appreciated.
Big pec muscles ? Small pec muscle ? What it means pls ?
Maybe new thing to learn ??
Kelli Burkhalter
Pele,
I will keep that in mind for next time. Thanks for your feedback. Kelli
Kelli Burkhalter
Monica,
I am referring to the pectoralis major and minor. I believe that the major is underused by woman in movement. Instead the shoulders are overused as well as tightening in the pectoralis minor. I hope this helps! Kelli
1 person likes this.
Made a New Years promise to myself to practise more advanced exercises so this was a great reminder!!! Do you mind coming to Antibes and help me do the high bridgeThank you Kelli
1 person likes this.
Rock it, Kelli! Great cueing and FLOW!
1 person likes this.
Rock it out, Piladies!!! Just did this work out this morning and love the quick pace and flow without over explanation, perfect for this level of the work. My body is happy, balanced and energized for the day ahead. Thanks, Kelli!!!
Thank you Kelli, Awesome class
[
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin