Upper Thoracic Extension<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2038

Upper Thoracic Extension
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2038

Watch this Tutorial
DJ
DJ
3 people like this.
Great - please can you do a tutorial on shoulder instability/strengthening next? you really are a fantastic tutor and deliver it so that it is easy for us to feel and relate to. Thank you and thank you PA!
Sherri Betz
Thank you Diane, I am so glad that you found the tutorial useful and simple to implement! I would be happy to teach a shoulder tutorial!
1 person likes this.
Excellent. Very helpful. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Very informative! Thank you for the detailed information, and use of different pieces of equipment.
Sherri would you consider doing a tutorial(s) on hip pathologies/pelvis torsion?
Amy-although everyone's spine is different, which piece of equipment did you enjoy most? And which one would you feel most comfortable on when you're doing work on your own?
1 person likes this.
This class was everything I hoped it would be! Informative, what to look for, the objective and results, wonderful concise information and an excellent learning experience. great details to help us visualize and understand the movements. So many coming in with pre-osteo and kyphotic spines, this was INVALUABLE!! Thank you
Jeffrey R
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sherri - clear information.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sherri for these great tools , good feeling on the back and neck.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful tutorial, Sherri! I've learned so much from you, happy I can continue to learn from you on PA. Miss you! Xo
1 person likes this.
Fabulous having been doing this to myself to figure out teaching it.My entire upper back feels so much lighter and my back bends have changed,I can really think about moving from those top few vertebrae.Thanks Amy and Sherri fab tutorial
Tessa
1 person likes this.
Loved it! You make a therapist so proud with your wonderful blend of PT and Pilates...will watch for more of your videos! :)
11-20 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin