Create Power in your Body<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2099

Create Power in your Body
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2099

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
DS6 ~ I'm glad you enjoyed this class! I'm not sure why it isn't showing up in our search results, but I have sent it to our programmers so that they can check on it. Also, I recommend adding this class to your Favorites or your Queue to make it easy to find in the future!
Thanks Gia and DS6 for bringing to attention!
1 person likes this.
It was nice to see the short box ab series and to do tree! I loved the new stretches you introduced me to, especially the warm up off the side of the carriage. The exercises you chose meshed so well together for a great total workout. Thank you!
Laura C
1 person likes this.
Maravillosa clase! gracias por vuestra energia y precision !
Thanks gals!
1 person likes this.
Incredible, as always, fun ladies!!
Your cues make the work SO REAL. Feeling taller and stretched longer after this one! Thank you guys!
1 person likes this.
Y'all! This is my all time favorite reformer session! I return to it again and again, and have it committed to memory. But, it's always more fun to do it along with the both of you and tune in to your amazing cues. Much gratitude for you both, Kristi and Meri! Your love of the work always shines through, and I love your energy together! Yay, girl time! Cheers!
1 person likes this.
One more thing I forgot to mention about this amazing session... whenever it's over, I always feel like I've had a massage, or even better - an "internal shower" - as Joseph Pilates would say. Thanks again, girls!
Rena that is amazing!  Thanks for playing with us and sharing your beautiful feedback!  I CAN NOT WAIT to do girl time with Kristi Cooper  again! *sigh
Angela S
1 person likes this.
I love working out with you two, Kristi and Meredith! Back extension was just divine, this class was amazing!  Many many thanks for keeping me sane through lockdown in Melbourne, Australia. Big hugs xoxo
51-60 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin