Fletcher Pilates Wunda Chair<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 2360

Fletcher Pilates Wunda Chair
Kyria Sabin
Class 2360

Watch this Class
8 people like this.
I didn't know this teacher and I have to say that she is amazing. I like the rhythm of her voice and I love the choreography of this workout. Elegant, clean and fluid.
It's very nice to see different kind of bodies morphology executing the exercises. Three beautiful women.
Thanks again Pilates Anytime.
4 people like this.
Thanks Kyria! It was great to take a class from you again on PA!
2 people like this.
Lovely class Kyria! You have an incredible teaching style...calm voice and great cadence. The participants were all so fluid in motion.
2 people like this.
Wow Kyria we haven't seen you at PA for a while, welcome back. Im a big fan of your work. Thanks for sharing your talent. It was pure joy!
Tiziana N
2 people like this.
Kyria I love you!!!
Kyria Sabin
Thank you for the kind comments. And thank you to Martha Ramirez, McKenna Mendoza and Eve Salazar for being such lovely and professional "models". Amazing that they coordinated breath and movement so seamlessly with no rehearsal or planning.
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful flow and cueing is precise! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Hi. This was great. I loved the very precise, calm, clear cues. This has come up before about springs. I understand that it's an individual matter but no idea what the colors mean. Is it possible to just say light, medium or heavy spring and then we have a better idea? Thanks.
Kyria Sabin
Hi Deborah, The chair we used in this video is a combo chair from Balanced Body. It comes with 2 light (white) springs and 2 heavy (black) springs. The higher the spring placement the more range of motion and the more initial resistance. In general we use one or two white or black springs placed in the high position to provide more ROM. Hope this helps!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin