Mat for Soccer Players<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2368

Mat for Soccer Players
Monica Wilson
Class 2368

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Great, fantastic and funny class. I've really enjoyed how a instructor deal with a student. Monica is an outstanding instructor , as many in PA. Thanks for sharing this first class and wish we can get more of these classes from now on with ordinary students , not only with instructors... Thanks Panytime for the good job.
4 people like this.
loved this class. Yes I agree with Mercedes more of these classes will be great.
2 people like this.
Outstanding class, Monica! Very interesting to see how beneficial pilates is for athletes. Thanks to you and your student!
Kathleen M
2 people like this.
I really enjoy watching people to pilates for the first time, and also seeing other instructors and how they approach the normal first time issues. She did a great job and kept it very simple.
1 person likes this.
Once again, Monica teaches a great class. I enjoyed how she cued verbally, moving him and demonstrating. Of course, I smiled and laughed as he felt the challenges that Pilates offers. Thank you Monica!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, like this class. I can learn for everybody in my class.
Excellent, as many have commented, so good to see student who isn't an instructor. Real client scenario, makes me even more enthusiastic and excited about classical Pilates. Thank you, more of this style of sessions.
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
Good job Monica, I think you've just sold Pilates to another man :) And you probably didn't even need to go any further than the roll-up - Nana was feeling it!
Jay K
1 person likes this.
Amazing connection with student. Loved the end working with heels off the mat. Loved the class.
1 person likes this.
i loved it! :) funny and interesting!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin