John Steel<br>John Steel<br>Discussion 2503

John Steel
John Steel
Discussion 2503

Watch this Discussion
3 people like this.
Big thanks Pilates Anytime for doing these interviews! They are super important ja fascinating! It's great wiseness to be able to see the story of the pilates methods from its all different angles! :)
3 people like this.
Thank you so much for making this happen Kristi. These interviews are so important to clarifying this history. I a wondering if John ever came across Jay Grimes, who claims to have helped Clara when she needed a new place to stay et. Following Joe's death. My other question is whether John ever saw what Joe would do with people who had an issue where they could not do a standard exercise. We have heard over the years that he would take them into another room and maybe work with them on the caddy etc. Is this true? I often how Joe worked with people with neck issues, herniated discs, torn rotator cuffs etc. all the normal issues we deal with every day.
3 people like this.
Such a delightful Gentleman, sharing with everyone his time with Joe & Clara Pilates. Quite revealing and so down to earth. A Gentleman indeed.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Each interview you do just seems to add another little piece to the history.
Paola Maruca
Fascinating...I could not stop watching...This is precious beyond words. Thank you once again PA!!!!!!
2 people like this.
Thank you PA for such an entertaining and fascinating interview! I can't wait for the book to come out!!
I happen to know that each of you responding to this interview are highly discerning viewers on PA. I/we always appreciate your feedback, but when I read words like "important," "clarifying," "revealing," "fascinating," and "sharing" related to the Pilates Legacy Project, I am especially grateful for knowing I am not alone in believing this project is important. Thank you.
Lynn, John is still on vacation (fortunately for us, here in SB) so I'm not sure how quickly your questions will be answered. We will however make sure he sees them... Perhaps Amy can give him a nudge to answer after his next session!
2 people like this.
Oh Kristi, it certainly is! The history just makes the magic of Pilates and our understanding and enjoyment of it all so much richer! Thank you so much for PA and to all who have shared their memories!
2 people like this.
Hi all......I want to chime in here to say THANK YOU to PA for bringing us all of this incredible and priceless history! Look and listen to what we have access to, isn't it just extraordinary?!! And Lynn, yes, I'll ask John those two questions and report back! He loves sharing his experience so I have no doubt that he'll have a clear response to those questions! I see him in a few days so I'll let you know what he says! :)
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin