Precision and Control<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 2584

Precision and Control
Melissa Connolly
Class 2584

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Fascinating! Thank you for the clear explanation of springs used and placement. Dynamic routine!
2 people like this.
Excellent combo workout! Thank you
2 people like this.
Excellent combination work out! Clear instructions, details of springs and placement - fantastic. I didn't have to keep "rewinding" because of rushed transitions and poor instructions and information- so wonderful to work with such a supportive instructor - thank-you!
1 person likes this.
Can anyone tell me where I find a sticky sheet? I really enjoyed this workout. Lovely transitions.'
Z A
1 person likes this.
Very challanging and perfect for a sunday morning. Thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Really nice combination work with the reformer and the tower. I have the same machine at home so I'll do it more times. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Very creative! I have never used the tower in conjunction with the reformer, just the mat with the tower. Thank you for showing me yet another way this remarkable piece of equipment can be used to continue to challenge,strengthen and lengthen the body. Thank you Melissa.
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed the combo reformer/tower
4 people like this.
Anastasia ~ If you are looking for something to help you from slipping, these drawer liners work very well. You can customize how big you want them to be too. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Beautiful! Big thanks! :)
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin