High-Energy Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 292

High-Energy Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 292

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Revisiting a favorite (both the class and the teacher) ...if you are looking for a class that has it all (minus the teaser) then this one is a great way to begin your year. ps: Check out Meri's "dance" moves on the 2014 video. Going to teach us how to do that undulating fish like move?
Thanks Joni! The fish is easy...just wiggle ;)
1 person likes this.
Super flowing class, also impressive flowing commentary with great guidance and cueing, I also have a new favorite class. Thank you
Thanks, Tova!
1 person likes this.
A favorite class that continues to challenge. Does anyone else marvel that Meri talks/guides/instructs through exercises the rest of us are just delighted to even DO?? Had to take class using a phone today and never once even missed the screen thanks to her clear guidance!!!
Joni,
You are so sweet. I love so much that you are revisiting these older classes. This was a really early one...
I appreciate your love and support so much and hope that I will get to see you in person again very soon. xxoos
1 person likes this.
revisiting this class AGAIN and finding it still has a bit of everything (minus the teaser) and still very much challenges. There is a reason this is in my "favorites" lol
Joni YOU are my favorite.
Are you complaining the class is missing the teaser or celebrating??
Happy holidays to you.
Hope to see you up my way again soon. xoxoxo
1 person likes this.
Great class! Found another oldie I had not done yet! Love it...and agree with Joni N that I was anticipating a teaser as well! I guess it means you'll just have to film some more new classes with that included
Marissa next time only teasers!
31-40 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin