Bunions and Hammer Toes<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 3127

Bunions and Hammer Toes
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 3127

Watch this Tutorial
3 people like this.
Thank you for this informative video. These could be my feet! I shall watch this again and again. Most helpful.
Ewa
3 people like this.
This is so important ❤️ thank You so much for all tutorials, can we get some about ankle problems Please very much 😉
Lori
2 people like this.
So much important information. Thank you. I'm in an ongoing struggle with my feet (plantar fasciitis now resulting in a calf tear last week) and have learned so much from this site. Now I have some additional exercises to do. I have helped alleviate some of my pain through daily exercises and have gained mobility as well. Thanks for this tutorial!
1 person likes this.
Happy Birthday Sherri!!
1 person likes this.
So so interesting love your tutorials
Would be interested to know how you work with hyper mobile clients which is very common among clients and for me difficult to get them connect with their core?
1 person likes this.
Such an informative tutorial. Thank you! I'll show it to my mom, she struggles with bunions.
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial thank you! Just in time to add some more foot work into my session plan for this week which is about feet!!
1 person likes this.
Excellent - so informative, one of the best, and easiest, to understand.
1 person likes this.
Very informative and clear. Thank you so much!
3 people like this.
Excellent information, thank you! I was hoping you could share links on purchasing the gel toe separator devices.
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin