Lengthening Reformer<br>Shelly Power<br>Class 3180

Lengthening Reformer
Shelly Power
Class 3180

Watch this Class
Nice stuff....always thrown off when the hundred doesn't follow footwork. Viva la differance! Loved the standing work, esp the rotational work - and your magic cues. Thank you thank you
Thank you, first day back after a week off. Did I ever need this!
Hi Shelly,
I always enjoy your thoughtful, mindful cues. Your precise instruction during scooter about keeping tbe hips lifted as the leg presses back was a game changer for me. I felt that hip flexor stretch in a totally new way, and I will never go back to my hip dropping evil ways! Lol!
Also loved the standing rotation work at the end. Felt great!!
Thank you Shelly! You are an incredible teacher, and I always look forward to see what you have in store for us. I always learn something new, a more efficient and effective way to move, when you're at the helm.
Great class Shelly! So nice to see you :)
Always love your classes.
Loved this especially the pauses to think about what we are doing! Good class!
Amazing cuing! Thank you!
One of my all time favorite sequences. I love the pace of the class as well! Thank you Shelly!
Can't believe how fast this session went ! I was very pleased to hear you say "we're not doing all 100 breaths"! Great queuing! Learned some things to share with my clients. thank you!
Great class. As a Polestar instructor I enjoy seeing the flexibility and versatility of Polestar Pilates. Inspiring! Sven from Core Essentials Canberra
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin