Day 1: Movement with Purpose<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 3283

Day 1: Movement with Purpose
Monica Wilson
Class 3283

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This workout is punchy and purposeful and "powerhouse" led- so important to reference to Joseph Pilates Contrology. . I teach my advanced class like this, but its so nice to be taught by another teacher, and just get to focus on my own form. I hope your tailbone injury mends quickly - that sounds Ouch
3 people like this.
Thanks for doing a 30 day challenge. Love that you are focusing on contrology. Take care of that tailbone. 😊
Monica Wilson
It's so much better! Thank you for your concern:) Truly amazing how healing and powerful this work is!
5 people like this.
thank you Monica for the Challenge what do you suggest to dots replace the last two exercises when someone doesn't have a wunda chair ?
1 person likes this.
I have the same question. I tried to be creative and just use the coffee table and raise onto my toes, but I kept getting calf cramps
1 person likes this.
You were awesome. Take care of yourself. Can we have alternate moves for those with no apparatus. We are not all Pilates trainers
4 people like this.
Josephine ~ In addition to this challenge, we have two 10-day challenges in the works. The first uses the Reformer the entire time and is designed around play (Sarah Bertucelli). The second challenge is dedicated to unravelling your muscles and uses only mat and props (Niedra Gabriel). We geared this challenge towards reinvigorating those who work hard in studios, but who sometimes lose their own opportunity or motivation to take care of themselves. We want to make sure our teachers and those with access to the studio keep well, too. I hope you are able to enjoy the parts you can do at home. There's more in-store for you coming up!
Maree ~ In addition to this challenge, we have two 10-day challenges in the works. The first uses the Reformer the entire time and is designed around play (Sarah Bertucelli). The second challenge is dedicated to unravelling your muscles and uses only mat and props (Niedra Gabriel). We geared this challenge towards reinvigorating those who work hard in studios, but who sometimes lose their own opportunity or motivation to take care of themselves. We want to make sure our teachers and those with access to the studio keep well, too. I hope you are able to enjoy the parts you can do at home. There's more in-store for you coming up!
1 person likes this.
Andree ~ ~ In addition to this challenge, we have two 10-day challenges in the works. The first uses the Reformer the entire time and is designed around play (Sarah Bertucelli). The second challenge is dedicated to unravelling your muscles and uses only mat and props (Niedra Gabriel). We geared this challenge towards reinvigorating those who work hard in studios, but who sometimes lose their own opportunity or motivation to take care of themselves. We want to make sure our teachers and those with access to the studio keep well, too. I hope you are able to enjoy the parts you can do at home. There's more in-store for you coming up!
2 people like this.
Is this appropriately labeled as a 1/2 level class?
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin