Mat Progression<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 352

Mat Progression
Meredith Rogers
Class 352

Watch this Class
Pele
1 person likes this.
Excellent! Meredith's classes always have the right balance between flow, concise instruction and talk. Since there aren't as many students in class, the class really moved! :) More classes at this intensity and level please! FYI, there's a slight technical glitch? in the first few minutes of class.
Thanks so much Pele. We had a good time in that class too!
Wonderful new year´s surprise finding a brand new class from my favorite teacher. Yeah!!!
You are awesome Joni! Happy New Year!!
Wow this is a really tough class, with my favourite The Boomerang! Thanks!!
Meredith - thank you for a very challenging class. Love the boomerang & exercises that work on building upper body strength. Thorough, full-body session.
Whoo---ee. What a workout. Hard to believe that before this year Pilates wasn't in my life. Your nearly daily classes are my gift to myself (and those that have to live with me <lol>)
Thank you for this challenging class. The exercises are advanced but the cues you provide help create successful movement and connection.
Revisiting the class and still lovin' it! It moves and moves and moves. Can't wait to take my first real live class in June with you and learn how to improve my home practice.
Joni...I am sooooo excited to meet you!! And thanks to the rest of you ladies. I'm so happy to be a part of this program.
1-10 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin