Spinal Articulation Tower<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3527

Spinal Articulation Tower
Amy Havens
Class 3527

Watch this Class
Rebecca Brett Thank you both for leaving comments for me!  Glad you were able t adjust things to your new SpringBoard Rebecca and that your back felt goodBrett !
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Amy!! Such a lovely class! I got so much out of it and my body loved it. I really enjoyed the thoracic mobility with the small yellow springs. Seated under the push thru was amazing as well. Magician with the variation. And Tower without spring to end!! Thank you!! I sure miss CenterPoint and you all. Nameste. Such quality teaching and cueing.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! Let the Pilates happen... indeed! 
Thank you so much Erin !!  Glad you enjoyed taking class with me, we miss you too girl!!
Yes Patti , let Pilates happen!!!
Liana C
1 person likes this.
excellent class. Thank you!
Robin S
1 person likes this.
really nice~ challenging but you don't realize you're being challenged. I hurt my QL in karate and I haven't been able to twist, this class FIXED IT!!! Thank you 
Thank you Liana !  Robin  --- really?  This is amazing, thank you!!!  So glad you're able to rotate again after doing this class.  What do you feel was the most helpful?!  I'd love some feedback there too.  ;)
Shelley M
outstanding class. thank you. can also do the first half on the tower/reformer. amps up the arm work but great sensations.
MFT
MFT
WOW! I feel amazing all throughout my spine now!
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin