Creative Mat Flow<br>Moses Urbano<br>Class 3672

Creative Mat Flow
Moses Urbano
Class 3672

Watch this Class
Very nice, thank you. Nice class, but ... how to persuade a man to practise pilates?
Perfect work.
jane Christie
loved watching these three!
1 person likes this.
Viera, I now have four men in my Intermediate class. Two of which are sport cyclists and two of which are local farmers! It's taken me forever but am so pleased to have them and in fact they are probably amongst those that have most benefited and the most committed. It's taken me years to achieve but men are a bit like buses, none for what seems like forever and then they all come along at once :) Hope you find some soon because they're great to teach.
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class and your progressions! I first saw you on Romana’s video and your amazing form! So glad to have you here!
esta sembrao¡¡¡I love it
2 people like this.
nice ideas in there , maybe a little more flow would keep the class a little warmer and interested..?
Hi Moses! What a lovely surprise to see you here on PA! I just love your energy, and I'm sure these guys felt the work! Love and hugs from Helsinki.
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed practicing along with the other guys, I could relate to them needing cues repeated.
Thank you Moses, hope we see more classes with you and your friends.
4 people like this.
This seemed more like a tutorial not a class,, too much talking.
Not my favorite
1 person likes this.
Agree with Erika. Not enough flow for a class and cues were difficult to follow. It would have been better as a tutorial
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin