Get Moving Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3959

Get Moving Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 3959

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for being here too Kristi; great class with the overball...
My pleasure Cigdem! 
3 people like this.
That was awesome Kristi!  loved the ab work! Well love-hate! Thank you! Merry Christmas! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Kristi. This class reminds me of the first classes I took with you on Pilates Anytime, which put your voice in my head and helped make Pilates a life force for me. 
I can't tell you how perfect that class was for me today! I love that you are always encouraging us to just be and then be more. What a blessing you are. This was a Merry Christmas to me video. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you. 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Push back to get forward... that reminds me the Newton's Law Action->Reaction! Great!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi Cooper  ....life has taken over the past few weeks and my practice has stalled....body feels great Carter this first class back....thank you!
1 person likes this.
A wonderful flowing class, made me longer, stronger and happy. Merry Christmas kristi⛄️
Kristi , Happy holidays to you and to the  Pilates anytime family ! You are a gift to all of us and I am guessing I speak for many when I say how grateful I am for your heartfelt  voice !  
Thank you so much! Kate your words mean a lot to me however surprising given I'm not a real fan of my voice when I hear it! Lina, I do say that and I think the cue actually originated from that same thought ( every action has a reaction... ground reaction force)!  Happy Holidays everyone! May we all do our best to keep our practice going in the midst! 
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin