Mat to Release Tension<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3965

Mat to Release Tension
Tom McCook
Class 3965

Watch this Class
Dear Theresa & Carine,
Thank you for your inspiring comments, I greatly appreciate it that your able to embody the cues and concepts! We are on track!! Sending you both my very best. Be well and stay safe
Love love love this so much smart movement and clear cueing - I like the squat in the beginning shifting body weight side to side I felt something deep in my right hip adjust into better place thank you 
And wow that 8 point forearm plank totally humbled me!!! 
Thank you Elizabeth! Great to hear you appreciate both the squat and the 8 point plank. Both great ways to tap into deep core activation and improving function! All the best to you.
I really enjoyed the simplicity but depth of your class Tom. Thank you. My 6 year old son joined too and he loved the rolling and kicking my butt literally on the side kicks! So cool for them to see men doing this mindful work. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Abbey!
Great to hear your son joined you!
Be well and all the best to you,
Tom
James E
Hello from Australia....thanks Tom...I rely heavily on pilatesanytime these days with studios closed and feel great after your class....enjoyed all of it and in particular the hip focus which always seems to need attention.  Cheers!
a big thank you from Dublin. i love working at this pace, the quality is greater the precision is brilliant . Susannah
Evidently a level 2 Men's Class is 1/3 as hard as a Level 2 Women's Class.  It certainly was relaxing and the instruction 1st rate, but it was just too easy for me. 
Thanks Susannah and Gary for your feedback. Happy to hear you appreciate the pacing Suzanna. Gary the intent was to improve movement quality and overall function. If you want to make it a harder workout, I recommend just increasing your tempo and doing more repetitions per exercise. All the best
31-40 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin