Reformer Exploration<br>James Crader<br>Class 3990

Reformer Exploration
James Crader
Class 3990

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Believe it or not, this was quite the topic discussed one week ago in a workshop here in Piacenza, Italy with James Earls...exploring the walking pattern, the focus was, in short, just explore, see what happens, don't always move in a straight line but try and experience rotations and imbalances, obviously with very good anatomical knowledge ....as he says, the rule is there are no rules...so, long story short, I do love this class. That's it.

1 person likes this.
Filippo Thank you! I appreciate that ... and I love hearing that more and more intelligent conversation is happening (being shared and explored) around the idea of movement as a process of experiential wisdom ... just try it and let it unfold. 
1 person likes this.
loving everything about this class :)) I love playing around and exploring. thank you James! You're always a breath of fresh air :) 
1 person likes this.
James, thanks for opening the door to self awareness. This is pretty much what I have been doing, although not quite as exploratory as your workout. This now gives me more ways to think about my own exploration. Love all of this.....keep going !!!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this class. Loved your side planks! Nice to meet you!
3 people like this.
Beautiful, fun class! Thanks James! I love when someone gets playful and shakes up the old standards a bit! 😍
2 people like this.
This class is amazing! So fluid and delightful.
3 people like this.
James hello
Just a terrific all round class! Thank you

I especially enjoyed your concept of exploring intuitive movement which is oh so valuable a tool for our members/ clients! 
1 person likes this.
Firuze I really appreciate that! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lynn Thank you, friend! Yes, this one is exploration to the next degree ... I wanted people to visually SEE possibility. 
1-10 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin