Mat with Theraband<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4124

Mat with Theraband
Kristi Cooper
Class 4124

Watch this Class
Corinna S
1 person likes this.
Great session, thank you Kristi! The torpedo leg sequence was a killer! I still feel the burn :)
1 person likes this.
Christi you are my new best friend / isolation in the middle of Saudi without my reformer this woke up my senses now I’m good to go! Totally yummy @ thank you today
Iga
Iga
I enjoyed this workout a lot it Kristi! I love Therabands, they were recommended to me by a physio team,  I've got labral tear in my left hip joint, band makes it feel more supported and in control, without awkward click noises :) Thanks so much and I look forward to your next workout! Hugs from London
Thank you Kirsti, loved your class! The beginning really helps to loosen up the shoulders and feel so much better by the end!! 🌻🌼
Robin P
1 person likes this.
What a great workout with the theraband both strengthening and lengthening.  Love your queues along the way which are informative and helpful.  Thanks!
Iga, I know that awkward click! Even when I don't have the click, I still prefer the band sometimes. Bridgette, I needed the shoulder part that day too. I'm glad it served you as well. Candace/ "bestie" waking the senses is pretty much the whole point as far as I'm concerned so I'm really glad to read your comment! Thank you all for joining me! I hope to do another one within the next two weeks! 
Fun upbeat session :D thank you from New Zealand!
Ling G
I am definitely gonna try this later. From Malaysia
1 person likes this.
Thanks, that was nice! Great fun with the band and really liked the use of it in prone leg work. Only critique is that it was difficult to hear you. 
1 person likes this.
I like using band to open my chest and shoulders and this was a great flow and chance using it heavily in this class; Thank you for the cue not bending the elbows whilst shrugging the shoulders...thank you so much Kristi
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin