Sweet Release<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4153

Sweet Release
Amy Havens
Class 4153

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Ooooooh yeah! Exactly what I needed today. My nervous system thanks you. Big love!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy for such a nice start to my day.  When I try to think of positives during this difficult time, these special PA classes with you and your colleagues feature very highly for me. These classes are a gift. Thank you x
I can't say thank you enough to you for taking the time to share your feedback with me about my classes.... during this pandemic time and prior.  it really is my honor to be teaching and having you all join me is such a blessing!!  Thank you Practical Pilates Lori Jennifer Kate Melissa Louisa 
I can't say thank you enough to you for taking the time to share your feedback with me about my classes.... during this pandemic time and prior.  it really is my honor to be teaching and having you all join me is such a blessing!!  Thank youKerry Lynda Samantha Catherine Stacy 
I can't say thank you enough to you for taking the time to share your feedback with me about my classes.... during this pandemic time and prior.  it really is my honor to be teaching and having you all join me is such a blessing!!  Emer !!!  Big fat heart emoji's back to you all!!!
Sonia R
1 person likes this.
This was AMAZING!!!! Exactly what I needed! Thank you Amy for another amazing class!
You are so welcome Sonia !!
1 person likes this.
❤️
1 person likes this.
Kamila H  right back atcha!
1 person likes this.
I can't believe that I missed this class when it was originally posted!! Everything happens when its meant to, wonderful class Amy. Much thanks!!
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin