Flow, Rhythm, and Dynamics<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 416

Flow, Rhythm, and Dynamics
Niedra Gabriel
Class 416

Watch this Class
Loved the class!!!! Love this website.. the best discovery ever....
I'm currently doing the 15 day trial and honestly, this class will make me join. This was great!!!!
Such a great energy as a teacher, Niedra you remind me of my ballet teacher at dance college - you inspire me to get through the tough bits! thank you
Niedra's classes are really one of the best here at PA!!! I really love it!!!!
This is a delight to watch, observe, and learn how to get into the Classical Pilates Body. More..........!
great tempo, great class!
Although Niedra does not use props, her pace is great and her style is perfect... I liked it a lot.
1 person likes this.
GREAT CLASS! I like the transitions and pace...and the instructions...Thanks Niedra!
Niedra you introduced me to Pilates many years ago at The Body Holiday, I still practice and am so happy to have found this site :)
You are a fabulous instructor and this is such a great class, THANK YOU :))))
Hi Niedra
Very challenging class :))
Can you advise on the advanced bridge. My back is very tight at the bottom and I don't have a lot of flexibility in my right shoulder, old injury so I find it hard to position my hands underneath the shoulder. Can you suggest any exercises which would help me gradually build into the advanced bridge, any advice would be appreciated. Best regards Karen The Netherlands
11-20 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin