Meri Christmas Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4304

Meri Christmas Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 4304

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this class Meri, it's a gift! It's becoming a tradition for me to do this class on Christmas, so glad it was on this year, loved it! Merry Christmas! 
Anna E
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas, Meri! Thank you for a lovely class! And thanks for the important reminder at the end of a crazy year like this, not to whine about what's beyond our control but to stay grateful for even being here at this time! Christmas blessings from Sweden!
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas dear Meredith! What a beautiful class, which put many smiles on my face! In general I am a big fan of your classes, the way how you put the excercises together, is fabulous, the tempo, the tone of your voice and last but not least your humor! Thank you! Stay safe, stay healthy and happy Holidays! 🌟Greetings from Germany
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
Such a wonderful routine (as always)! Merry Christmas!
Magda P
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class!!!Thank you, Meredith. Have a lovely Christmas :)
1 person likes this.
Loved it...as always! Happy Holidays!!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas gift! 🙏🌟
Merry Christmas to all 💖
Leah K
1 person likes this.
🎄💚❤️
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas Meredith! This is my 1st Christmas as a P.A. Member.  Taking one of your classes was a nice gift.   It was a good mix of stretch and toning. I had fun and I feel better. Thanks Again:) 
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas! Despite COVID-19, the tradition of a Christmas class has been maintained! Thank you for your wonderful gift! What a great class for Christmas! I wish you a healthy and peaceful holiday time from Canada!
1-10 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin