Primal Play On The Mat<br>Saul Choza<br>Class 4396

Primal Play On The Mat
Saul Choza
Class 4396

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Masako B Great! Thank you, I recommend Ready to Return to Life. Let me know how it goes.
DINA M Thank you so much. The new was inspired by Joseph Pilates old clips.
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Saul, yes, I've read that J. Pilates watched animal movement (I think he went to the zoo?, if I'm remembering correctly) and was fascinated and inspired by it. I appreciate your historical reference and incorporating this into your class. Very cool. 
1 person likes this.
Saul Choza Wow, I didn't know that Primal Flow originated from Joseph Pilates too! Going to need to get my archival knowledge up as I quite enjoy the few clips that I have seen. Looking forward to more workouts from you!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic!!! Love love love it!!!! Feel amazing!
Roxana F
1 person likes this.
Awesome class!!!
Michelle
1 person likes this.
What a challenge! so creative and fun. going to try this again tomorrow. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Ivan Z I’m not sure if it originated with JP, but he definitely incorporate it in his work.
2 people like this.
What a breath of fresh air! Great challenge with the flow and love the creativity...just what I needed. Thank you , Saul! Looking forward to more :)))))
1 person likes this.
Loved all this series and the way you took us to that last class. The animal moves are fantastic. Thanks a lot Saul, I'll be looking out for your future classes here on PA :))
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin