Reformer Core Flow Challenge<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 459

Reformer Core Flow Challenge
Kathy Corey
Class 459

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Kathy Corey is wonderful, knowledgeable, serious and fun simultaneously. Learnt so much, her cueing is perfection. Thank you Pilates Anytime for providing access to such world class teachers!!
2 people like this.
I loved this class!!! So much fun......work....
1 person likes this.
What a fun class! Can't wait to try it!
Beautiful class!
2 people like this.
This is by far one of my favorite Reformer sessions ever! Thank you Kathy and thank you Kristi for being such a great movement partner that day!
Amy I also think this was one of my favorite Reformer classes! What a gift to be taught by her and to be in class with you!
What a great class. I love learning new combinations and cueing. Thank you.
Love this class Kathy you are just amazing.. got questions.. the one where u are doing pelvic curls with arms in straps?? what spring tension are u using?
Also on the mermaid..do both of the hips have to stay down?? I can do this on a blue spring( bal body clinical reformer) but I cant keep opposite hip competely down.. is this fine?? Thanks, Jamie
Jamie I think we had two red springs on during the exercise you're asking about... I think... Amy? Do you remember? As for the mermaid, give it your best shot to keep the opposite hip down. I also can't keep it completely down. The attempt is made and that helps create stability so when the one end is stable the rest can be stretched.
Hi Marcia, not much tension at all in the arms! You're absolutely right----it increased the challenge of stability and control, for me anyway. I'd be curious to hear Kristi's response too. Do this workout....it's wonderful!!
1-10 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin