Notice Movement in Stillness<br>Christi Idavoy<br>Class 4646

Notice Movement in Stillness
Christi Idavoy
Class 4646

Watch this Class
This class builds toward a tai chi like sequence on the ground.  Christi connects long-limbed movement to get you from beginning to satisfying end.
Thank you so much for a amazing class ! it was really good time to feel and play with my body! I could be very mindful by your guiding.
Saskia F
After 2 days intense hiking with a 70 liter backpack this was exactly what I needed! Thank you sooooo much for this! 
Nicole A
The movement was lovely but the last sequence to standing was incredibly hard, especially with arthritis in the knees. Would it be ok to come on to a knee and use hands to get up?
Kay S
Enjoyed your class Christi but it was the weirdest pilates session I have ever done! The part where you had to stand from sitting on the mat is definitely not beginner level. Did however appreciate iate in the class description that you need space.
Kay S
Enjoyed your class Christi but it was the weirdest pilates session I have ever done! The part where you had to stand from sitting on the mat is definitely not beginner level. Did however appreciate iate in the class description that you need space.
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin