Raising The Bar<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 701

Raising The Bar
Brent Anderson
Workshop 701

Watch this Workshop
Kate we've sent an email (or are about to) to Brent, we'll let you know what we find out. I would google it, but i'm on vacation
(literally, not easy to get to the computer!).
1 person likes this.
Such an inspiring workshop, applicable to every area of our lives. I could listen to Brent for hours. His humility and genuine compassion for everyone is both humbling and empowering. Thank you Brent, and thank you Kristi.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this very informative workshop. The timing is perfect and the presentation was very valuable!!
2 people like this.
I am grateful for this wonderful workshop Brent. It was indeed pilates that lead me to spirituality. Everyday I still feel like an explorer, learning many new things from the universe. I am grateful for this community and my wonderful mentors and teachers that I have in my journey and you are definitely in my list :) Thank you!
Scilla L
1 person likes this.
So much to think about so inspirational so great. Thank you deeply for sharing your achievements with us to help us getting closer to what real Pilates is and what it should be for all of us!!!
1 person likes this.
thanks for this lecture, there is a lot of to learn always, and never ends....i am so glad to be part of this great group of people although i am still learning and watching other people's classes 'till i'll be ready for my own.
1 person likes this.
Very interesting, thank you. I was especially interested in the idea that I need a mentor, I agree, but geography gets in my way. Any suggestions for someone who lives in an isolated place? Are you ever available for email questions about issues that have me stumped? (That question is for Brent) Thanks again.
yes it is easy to isolate ones self in a circle or solo place ... this workshop has really made me understand and inspired me to continue to keep the journey going. I am going to reach for more info to help those interested in following me as i follow the masters. Thanks BRENT! YOU are a wonderful teacher with amazing instincts!
Thanks Brent and PA so much for help me to reconnect to my inner world. I feel good after watching the this workshop. I most enjoyed the chapters 6 to 10... though ch 1 to 5 where very inlighting too. Thanks again!
I am in same spot as you Stephanie.. Its hard to find mentors when you live in such an isolated place! I am going to try to reach out to a few of the instructors that I admire, even through emails and a few phone conversations I think we can all try to help one another along this journey. I think its so vital to get in as many workshops as well . Thank you PA for being here. I tune in everyday and always come away with a bit more knowledge than I had before.
Brent Anderson is such an inspiration to us all!!
21-30 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin