Cardio Interval Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 728

Cardio Interval Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 728

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith...I needed inspiration for a jumpboard workout for my clients this week...this was perfect! A little bit of everything is a compact 30 minutes!
1 person likes this.
Nice way for me to start into jumping.
Thanks again you guys! I love the cardio element of jumping and how you can get so much work done in such a short amount of time! :)
Hello, just joined up and started off here. Really enjoyed it tho' I'm not using a jump board but a rebounder. Have you done any specifically for Rebounder or can you advise of any changes to watch out for? I don't have a bar or jump board on my reformer just the rebounder and straps.
Hi Geraldine,
I have never worked with a Rebounder...so I'm not sure how to advise...
Great to have you at PA though!
:)
Debra K
1 person likes this.
Hi. I am new to PA and just starting to use videos to work out. I am really enjoying your workout for a new beginner. Where is your spring bar placed? I have a studio reformer. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith
Iam a beginner and really enjoyed your video and was so happy I could follow the full workout.
Thank you
Welcome to PA Robin and Debra. We are sure happy to have you. Thank you for your comments and for taking class with me.
Debra, my spring bar is placed closest to the frame.
1 person likes this.
Watched this video while working out on my treadmill. Now I am warmed up to get on my reformer and start my Jump Board routine. Thanks Meredith!
Great to hear, Deborah!
21-30 of 68

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin