Pre and Postnatal Pilates<br>Leah Stewart<br>Workshop 794

Pre and Postnatal Pilates
Leah Stewart
Workshop 794

Watch this Workshop
Linnéa I am so happy that you enjoyed the workshop, and that it has been a help for you in teaching not just your prenatal clients, but all your clients.
Amanda I'm so glad to hear that this workshop was helpful and informative for you (I also apologize for my delayed response). I currently hold an online course called Prenatal Pilates Doula, which is an in-depth training for Pilates teacher in understanding the prenatal body and how to create an awesome Pilates program for prenatal women. You can discover more about the course here: https://www.livelifepilates.com/prenatal-pilates-doula-course

The next course begins in just a couple of days.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you again!
Bre Corbin Thank you for your kind words, I am so so so happy to hear that this workshop has helped to calm your nerves and boost your confidence in working with pregnant women.

I love that you also mention modifications. Today on Instagram LIVE I did a class about creating awesome modifications. I share my first step in creating modifications and then show two examples and pertain to prenatal Pilates. You should check it out at @livelifepilates.

I am also so happy to hear that you are interested in continuing prenatal Pilates education. I have a full online course called Prenatal Pilates Doula that actually begins this weekend. If you are interested in learning more, please head over to my website for all the awesome details: https://www.livelifepilates.com/prenatal-pilates-doula-course

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you again!
I'm very excited about taking this course. Any chance we can get CECs for it?
Analia A
Great workshop! I just wanted to add for others doing the workshop and teaching post natal women that progesterone and relaxin are still present in the body as a women is breastfeeding. So things will stay stretched and loose for that period of time.
Mira G
fab workshop. How do we know when a woman wt diastasis is ready for loading abs? is there something I should look for? Also, some of these exercises would not be suitable for a client of mine (prenatal) wt pelvic pain, how do I modify cross legged for example? Thank you in advance
Hello Leah, first of all I want to say I really enjoyed this workshop which I just took recently. It answered a lot of questions and reduced my uncertainty of working with pre and post natal woman.  I do have an immediate question, Ive been approached by a woman who had her baby only 2 weeks ago and is keen to start getting back into shape. Its her 2nd child, easy delivery. Is that too soon or can we start with a gentle modified workout? I look forward to your response . Thank you 
81-87 of 87

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin