Precision Mat<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 699

Precision Mat
Brett Howard
Class 699

Watch this Class
7 people like this.
Thank You Brett !!
Impeccable Cueing ~ WoW
I do however think this was a level 8 class ;)
4 people like this.
I knew the workout was going to be a GREAT when I could see at least 3 regular instructors taking this class! Brett has an amazing personality! I love the creative variations and the descriptions of how to keep the proper form (keeping it PG- LOL)! Absolutely terrific: I do hope to see more of Brett on PA!
2 people like this.
Great class! Absolutely loved it! THANK YOU!
Yes that's it! Level 8! Thank you for saying that Yugonda. Counting to ten never took so long in my whole life!! Brett spent three days with us. He is impeccable in every way. Talented, Professional and Super Fun with an amazing history in Pilates. Stay tuned for our in depth interview with Brett, two more classes and the most inspiring workshop I've ever seen (Pilates for Children). Thank you Brett!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Loved the precision and continuous flow. Please do another class!
Loved loved loved this class!! I've never laughed so much in a class before! I will definitely do this again and again so as to not be so fresh! I can't wait for my kids to do the children's class!
2 people like this.
Wow! Tough yet so much fun!! Thank-you Brett for your presence and thank-you PIlates Anytime for providing so many amazing and diverse instructors!
PIiates for children!!! I'm so excited!! I'm so passionate about children using Pilates. I really can't wait.
3 people like this.
Wow,level 8 is right! Are you sure that was only an hour??!!
3 people like this.
Wow wow wow!!! Amazing stuff... love the cueing on finding the weakest part.. I really like your work Brett! I am familiar with most of this cueing and it is very similar to the way I teach.. wish I could have you here everyday :) Thank you, thank you and thank you Kristi and PA!
1-10 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin