Reformer with a Belt<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 888

Reformer with a Belt
Amy Havens
Class 888

Watch this Class
Leelee
Love this class! Thank you for a wonderful workout without the box! Really enjoyed using the belt.
Thank you Leelee....glad you enjoyed this class!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Still love this one ??
Smile....! :) Thank you!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Lovely! I especially loved the oblique work. Your cues for shoulder positioning were very helpful for someone with neck tightness...really helped me to not "take it in the neck." My go to list should just be called "Amy videos". Thanks, you have no idea how helpful you are to me.
Hi Lori....checking in with you! How are you, how's your neck and lower back doing? Hopefully some good changes occurring and less discomfort! Let me know!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thanks for following up with me Amy, you are a sweetheart! Definitely good changes happening!I am becoming more aware of things that I do that contribute to tightness and just incorporating Pilates multiple times during the week is making a world of difference for me. Very helpful for someone with rheumatoid arthritis who was having a really bad time a few years ago. It is my passion now. Thanks Amy for all of your instruction. My playlist is chock full of your videos. This website is the best thing on the internet in my opinion. Love it!
So glad to hear you've got some good changes going on and that you've brought Pilates into your life! I know it's changed mine, and all for the better!! :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this! I only have a reformer and have been wanting to focus more on my arms because of a bad shoulder impingement and this was the perfect full body workout, just challenging enough but not hard enough that I couldn't complete it.
Hi Rebecca! So happy to hear this was the perfect full body workout for you, just challenging enough. :) Keep up the good work for yourself!
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin