Gentle Cadillac Flow<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 1647

Gentle Cadillac Flow
Lisa Hubbard
Class 1647

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Billie you are impressive, You know what would be really nice is to see the camera angle from the end of the trap table. I will be using some of this tomorrow definitely. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Wowza!!! That looked tough!!! But so beautifully cued and executed!! You are both stunning and beyond inspiring!!!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you ladies! I will pass on the praises to Billie. Appreciate your comments very much!
Christina F
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class. I can't wait to try some of these exercises with my clients. Thank you for fresh inspiration!! Well done to you and Billy.
Lisa Hubbard
Christina, Love that: "Fresh Inspiration". Thank you from the both of us!
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class. I enjoyed this so much I have to add my thanks for sharing your knowledge and clear and precise instructions Lisa and especially to your amazing client who just moves so beautifully with such ease and proves how pilates keeps you so strong. An absolute pleasure to watch and learn from.
Lisa Hubbard
Hazel, what a heartfelt compliment. I am highly honored. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Billie is beaming!
1 person likes this.
absolutely wonderful! So much power in the best meaning, and so motivating to take a challenge at any age to feel deeply alive!
Thank you both for this gift!
Lisa Hubbard
Silke, thank you very much :) Billie always says she's got to keep moving her bones!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic the final back extension!
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin