Total Body Fitness Ball Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 1751

Total Body Fitness Ball Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 1751

Watch this Class
Glad you liked it Cigdem! Thank you for always having something positive to say to me.
1 person likes this.
Definitely one of my favorite ball classes! Even if it was done 8 years ago…still it is simply fabulous! Thank you Meredith for always being such an inspiration! I hope one day I will join one of your classes in present! And bye the way I am one of Natascha Eybe‘s students…and I am going to start my Comprehensive BASI education in September. My mat education I have successfully finished! I am looking forward to do more classes here at PA. Lovely greetings from Germany! 🦋
Jutta congratulations on starting your new course.  Thank you for your feedback and please let me know if you have any questions or need any support.  Give Natascha a big hug and I hope to someday see you in person..
Karen
1 person likes this.
This is an incredible class! I’d love more classes with the ball and magic circle. Thanks!
Karen
1 person likes this.
This is an incredible class! I’d love more classes with the ball and magic circle. Thanks!
Karen
1 person likes this.
Karen
1 person likes this.
Karen thank you so much!!  Although I may not have the opportunity soon to film these requests...here are some classes already on site for you to enjoy.
Class numbers:
Magic Circle: #3144, #1933, #1704 #1609, #1002, #565, #3525, #2400, #2025
Ball: #3449, #2995, #2661, #1916, #885, #1124
Hope you like them
Jess H
1 person likes this.
This was my first advanced class and I loved it. Very challenging with great stretches throughout to rehydrate your body for the next moves. Thank you Merideth 🙏🏻
Jess H thank YOU for moving with me!
61-70 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin