Mat for Creating Space<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 2120

Mat for Creating Space
Brent Anderson
Class 2120

Watch this Class
I tried this class on and off about a year ago, but I have really dedicated myself to it in the last six months, even on vacation. I work on incorporating the ideas into the classes I teach. I can report less low back pain, and an ability to stand on both legs -- I injured my foot a few years ago, and my gait was affected. For me it has been profoundly helpful.Thank you sincerely! Jennifer
I've had bi-lateral thoracic outlet surgery and I found this to be a great session for me. I'ts been hard to find a specific rehab exercise that opens the ribs/rotation and strengthening. This is going to be one of my favourites 'go to's' to help alleviate thoracic, shoulder and neck pain.
I have regular thoracic challenges, and found that this class really helpful. It opened up my ribs and movement immensely. Loved the approach to Mermaid. Could have done w/o the 'humor'.
Thank you Brent. Wonderful cues and information. I would really appreciate your advice as to whether the 'cork screw-style' bridging and also the bridging with translations would be contraindicated for clients with Osteopenia or Osteoporosis or could those,or modified movements, be acceptable if axial elongation and controlled ROM/pace are cued?
Katarina S
Lovely class Brent Anderson . The precision of your teaching is mesmerising. It's so energising to move with the breath. Thank you.
Terra C
Loved this class, thank you Brent. I wanted to know which workshop it was that you referred to in this video as I am keen to watch it as well. Thanks so much!
Wonderful class. I feel brand new after that.
This is exactly what I needed. I could only feel my breath in the front at the beginning, but by the end my ribcage feels like an inflated balloon! Looking forward to trying more of your classes. Thank you!
Taryn Upchurch
As a lifelong asthmatic (and someone dealing with symptoms now), this class helped me tremendously. I will be doing this one regularly! Thank you.
Excellent cueing as ever thank you Brent. Quick question; early on you did bridging and I often do this with many clients; both in classes and 1:1. However clients (particularly my older clients) often cramp in the hamstring. Apart from making sure that heels are not too far away from glutes, and an effective warm up, do you have any other general advice please for effectively warming up the hamstrings? Thanks so much. Sarahx
51-60 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin