Let the Reformer Guide You<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2260

Let the Reformer Guide You
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2260

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
To introduce the series this was still a workout! I liked it. I hope I can handle part 2 tomorrow.
1 person likes this.
I just discovered your workout! Thank you. It is very educative and love also your tips. I won't miss the second and third sessions!
1 person likes this.
Lovely. Ready for part 2 :))
1 person likes this.
Great technique builder, I really enjoy him as a teacher, he is very gentle with his corrections and teaches as if you are joining along in an adventure of the body or familiar story that he is guiding. Even through the tough parts, he is inspiring, I hope to see more progressive series and classes by him, definitely 5 star rated teacher!
1 person likes this.
This is a lovely class. Thank you!! I've never had the classical work broken down and taught like this. Looking forward to part 2.
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thanks so much everyone—so happy you are all enjoying this start to the series and hope you're enjoying the progressions from here!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class!
1 person likes this.
Impeccable cueing! This is the first class I've experienced with Benjamin. So inspired, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful foundation for more advanced reformer choreography taught clearly and with intelligent progression and good humor too! My only regret is that it's taken me this long to discover you.
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, another great class!
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin