Challenging Reformer Flow<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2286

Challenging Reformer Flow
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2286

Watch this Class
Thank you for this class, I really felt the energy and joy of moving with wonderful detail, precision and inspiration...
AnnS
Always inspiring, every single time. Thank you, Rael.
Moving Being
What a wonderful workout. You are one of my favourite teachers. Such attention to detail - mindful precision with joyous flow. Thank you Rael. Best wishes, Sang-gye
It did not even feel like 70 min ! My mind was so into the movement due to your cues, and detail! Just delicious- my body feels amazing and I learned so much with correct positioning! Thank you as always!
Cindy I am so happy you enjoyed the class and found it "delicious". (I love that description!) Thank you for doing it.
Rael, you are like a maestro conducting an orchestra! What precision and cueing! Loved this but I think it is more Level 3 than 2?
Sharon thank you so much for your comment. I love the analogy. I often use this very same analogy, conducting a class is often like conducting an orchestra (I can only imagine). As for the level, that is determined by the Pilates Anytime team, so I really cannot comment. But good for them to know.
Wow! Awesome workout! From the focus to the precision to the effort of all 3 - very inspirational. And a fantastic workout for me & some of my clients. Loved it.
Thank you Anne, I appreciate your support and kind words.
Did this class for a 2nd time, awesome! So inspirational, thank you!!
51-60 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin