Unravel Holding Patterns<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2643

Unravel Holding Patterns
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2643

Watch this Class
Great! Would love a hips one!
What a wonderful teacher you are!!!! I loved the variation on foam roller excercises and release, I feel wonderful after this class. It makes so much sense to release tightness first and excercise afterwards. Thanks niedra
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Sharon, I am delighted to see that this way of developing the material works for you.
Back again and am so so pleased with the results of this video. This video stand alone is with the membership here.
Much cheaper than chiro or PT copay!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for posting and I am so pleased you found so much benefit from this session. and I see you want to be a pilot! love it!
best of success to you Elizabeth
Fantastic class. As always your lesson targeted exactly what my body needed today. The release in my shoulders was incredible and loved the little session of matwork at the end. Tennis balls between the shoulder blades........ ouch!!!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Katherine, I can relate to the ouch - we all need to get that knot undone.
Excellent. thank you
Amazing class! My shoulders feel so released. Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your comment Robyn, Great that you feel this way. Great tools to apply when you have been at the computer for a while - it is epidemic now having tight shoulders. Stay loose....
51-60 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin