Fluid Cadillac<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2713

Fluid Cadillac
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2713

Watch this Class
Emma M
I enjoyed watching this video on the Cadillac. It was very informative and the instructions for each exercise were so clear. The Ron Fletcher teaser exercise was great to watch!
Isabella G
It's really nice to see all the connections between Cadillac exercises and mat work. I didn't realize it was possible to do the saw mat exercise on the Cadillac and it's interesting to see how the different apparatus changes the feeling of the exercise—for example, using a flat back/hinge position during saw on the Cadillac versus rounding the back on the mat. 
Lauren S
Such a beautiful class! I always love seeing how certain moves translate from mat, to reformer, to Cadillac. I  particularly loved the flow into the teaser and the teaser variations. I also found the cue "pull up with the belly" to be helpful when cueing teaser variations!
RANA K
wonderful energetic class, thank you very much!
Candy T
the cat exercise is like a dance! fan favorite 
Dawvyn W
I watched this video before my cadillac training! I am loving the fluidity in each exercise. It’s interesting to see how mat/reformer exercises can translate onto another piece of equipment.
ISABEL H
love the saw on the cadillac! looks so yummy. what is the variation after the spine strecth called with the twists? Love the additional arm work prior to mermaid. - nat and isabel
ISABEL H
benefit or working with the bar unsprung? (on teaser specifically) 
ISABEL H
foot in back stretch looks great
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin