Return to You Challenge<br>Playlist 1: with Meredith Rogers

Return to You Challenge
Playlist 1: with Meredith Rogers

Go To This Program Playlist

Andrea T
Hi, is there an addition fee for this 10 day challenge or is it part of the monthly membership?
Hi Andrea, the challenge is included in your membership. When you sign up for it a video unlocks each day for you to watch. Please let us know if you have any other questions! Enjoy 
Ioanna G
Thank you for your wonderful videos!! You explain everything with so many details!
Krysia A
Great way to get me moving each morning, thank you!
Vanessa A
Meredith thank you so much! Your energy is contagious, I love how you enjoy the class, I can feel it ! It is my first challenge here and I just love it! Best way to start everyday during the lockdown! 
Carole S
This was a great 10-day challenge!  I put them aside in my Queue as I will be using them over and over!  Loved it Meredith!  I'm a Pilates instructor myself and love your fun and fairly informal teaching style - that is exactly the way I teach my classes and we have so much fun - people just keep coming back!
Thank you Meredith for helping me get closer to my "former self".I am a pilates instructor with(thankfully)many sessions per day,which has left me with practically zero time to practice myself.The unfortunate COVID-19 quarantine gave me this time...at first to realise how much muscle strength and range of motion I had lost but a few sessions later to start getting that old good feeling back.I am determined to keep at it even when this is all over.Thanks again Meredith.Always a great fan of all your classes!
Darla M
Meredith, what a wonderful 10-day program.  Really enjoyed your enthusiasm and use of equipment.  Thank you!
Beate L
Thank you Meredith for a great challenge,  I enjoyed every session.
Anne M
Meredith thank you so much! I love the way you structured this challenge. This is mat flow at its very best. Every day is fun and I really got a great workout. I love your energy and enthusiasm. I am excited to do more challenges and will go back to these classes again and again. My favourite was the fit ball class, but the theraband class was pretty amazing too.
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin