Active Aging Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3604

Active Aging Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3604

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, love the coordination movements, the balancing. Great cueing.
1 person likes this.
Just what I was looking for.
Wonderful, thank you Lucie and Dianna !!!
Paula H
1 person likes this.
great great class! thank you Amy
Lori
1 person likes this.
Wow, what a great class! Those releve hamstring pulls are no joke! Heavier hand weights felt really good as well. Really enjoyed this class and am putting it in my rotation.

You are such a great teacher Amy! I really appreciate your classes. Thanks!
2 people like this.
Amy Havens - You never disappoint! The work was fun and challenging! ALL of my clients will benefit from this work as we live in a world of constant "techy" flexion! My gym rats will like the feel of the extra weight bearing as well! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy. As always a joy to watch. Some of these can also be adapted with a resistance band and free weights for a mat class.
2 people like this.
Wow, Amy! I swear girl! You teach me something new, unique and fun every time! Been doing reformer for a few years now and never did anything like this before. These balance challenges were excellent, and with your precise and mindful cues, I could really feel the stabilizing hip work where I needed it most. Grazie mille, Bella!! Another one for the faves!
1 person likes this.
Hi gals.....wow, I am so happy that you've all enjoyed this class so much! Inspiring me to keep giving you more ideas and programming for this population!
2 people like this.
Great class Amy. One of my faves. Would love more active aging classes! Since.....well I’m aging. But actively!
31-40 of 86

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin