Reformer Box Flow<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4030

Reformer Box Flow
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4030

Watch this Class
Lori
Wonderful class.  I was a little worried about doing it, but pleasantly found I could do all except the end triceps work.   Your cues are excellent, facing away I knew just what to do.  I found the cues for leg work while kneeling on the box (teaser to swan) especially helpful.   I like your creative approach to the reformer.  Thank you.
Christine T
Great class. I also was a little worried but found I could do it with pausing and then watching and getting back on the reformer. I could do the end triceps first exercise which surprised me but I couldn't do the second one. Thanks so much for this excellent class!
Rebecca H
Loved this, thank you for the wonderful class. I enjoyed the sequence and flow of exercises and the creativity. 
Thank you Délia, I feel great after this workout. It is challenging, I like your cueing, it is clear and you always explain the focus of the exercise. I loved your creativity  as well. In your long box serie, swan série, extension and rotation, with one arm on the foot bar, as you rotate, you keep your free arm in inward rotation of the shoulder. Would it be better if you try to outer rotate that shoulder? And what influence would it have possibly on my rotation? I hope you understand what I mean. Thank you so much! Carine 
This was great, love the flow without many breaks !
Thank you Delia! I loved the class! I am going to take it over and over!
Love it Delia! I finally made it to the studio so I could try it, I’ve missed the reformer. Great flow and innovative moves. Your my fav.
Fara M
Thank you, Delia!  I really enjoyed your style and the class.
Orit E
wow, great class . loved it
Great class with some challenges too,thankyou 🙏🏻
61-70 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin