Empower<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4264

Empower
Courtney Miller
Class 4264

Watch this Class
Emily W
I now have the habit of scanning through Courtney's videos, watching for equipment set up and changes. I have an original Allegro without legs and usually have to modify. After having everything correctly set up, I was able to truly enjoy this phenomenal workout. Courtney is my FAVORITE instructor on PA!
Shona Croft
Amazing and I am sweating!!!! Thanks Courtney x
Laura Sepulveda
Thank you for this creative and energizing class.  Even though I don't have that reformer, I thank you b/c it challenged me to quickly reinvent the exercises to fit mine without skipping a beat. This worked my brain  so I now have new sequences for me and my clients- many thanks for the challenge in brain and body! I'll be revisiting this one when I feel in a rut!
Tanya B
Thanks Courtney! I really enjoy the way to teach and create your classes and having fun at the same time! Tanya :) x
Sadly I don't have enough space around my reformer to do the entire class. Love your creativity and enthusiasm , though. :)
Melis R
amazing👍👍👍👍
Ally B
great class! Courtney (or anyone who has already asked her) - when you spring do you use the top level or bottom level pegs? i have an allergo. thanks! 
Angela S
Amazing Courtney, this class really challenged me, thank you for your wonderful cues and inspiration. I am in awe!! xoxo
Amazing class!!! ✨🤸🏻‍♀️
Luz M
I love it! Good workout.
61-70 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin