Full Body Augmentation<br>Misty Lynne Cauthen<br>Class 4463

Full Body Augmentation
Misty Lynne Cauthen
Class 4463

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
I like funny/odd/inspirational T-shirts. I am going to get 2 made. One is going say, "I am not a Pez Dispenser", the other is going to say, "Pilates is not Schlumpy Business".  If you want to know why those phrases matter, then you should take this class. It's a good work out and a lot of fun. LIke me, you will feel better and have had a good time. I particularly liked the mermaid/side plank series. Because of the way Misty Lynne teaches it, it pops a lot of my back vertebrae.. which feels wonderful. Thanks Again Misty Lynne:) 
5 people like this.
 No tee shirt for "cheek equity"  Gary?  I think you're really missing an opportunity!  ;)
3 people like this.
Great class with graceful flow, smooth flow. Helpful cues. Thank you.
3 people like this.
I want a Misty Lynne T that reads "Invited to the party."
Michele M
2 people like this.
That roll up and roll over...just amazing and controlled and gorgeous. Sometime to aspire to!
2 people like this.
Thank you, you are fantastic! Love your way of teaching! 
Sharon S
2 people like this.
Awesome workout!  Such good instruction and love the comments about grace and dignity and that you would take either!  You are a really good instructor and seem to be such a lovely person!
Maria P
4 people like this.
5 stars again Misty Lynne!!! "With Grace and Dignity"- why not with both?!? Thank you and great job!
2 people like this.
Amazing! I actually want to do that workout again and again! Thankyou Misty Lynne...
Helen
1 person likes this.
Good class although some of the exercises were level 3 not 2. Great pace for a good workout. Do this after a run you will be exhausted!!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin