All Hands On Deck<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Tutorial 1338

All Hands On Deck
Jenna Zaffino
Tutorial 1338

Watch this Tutorial
Love this Jenna. We never really focus on our hands and they are so very important for our everyday activities. Well done! Can't wait to use in my classes.
This is great! Love the cues for plank and the equipment- will definitely use those concepts. Thanks for another class, Jenna!
Jenna Zaffino
Thanks so much Donna and Julia - so glad you enjoyed it. Sometimes it's the little things that allow us to shed light on the big picture :)
Kelly S
thanks so much....i have always thought more about what my clients do with their hands while holdingthe ft bar....but the cute with the straps was a light bulb moment for me while watching this!!! love Clara s thoughts that the reformer is out partner!!!!
Have had some of these thoughts and sensations but never articulated them as such, so thank you Jenna. I tend to pay more attention to feet, so now this will complete the picture from one end to the other. Useful tips for those clients that ride the equipment, not work with it. :)
simply fantastic...so many great gems on this one! Loooove the explanation of hand placement for quadruped/plank. Can't wait to share with some of my desk jockeys! Thank you so much...PA continues to give and give and give!
Jenna Zaffino
I am so glad that you are all enjoying the video! It's a topic that kept coming up in my studio and necessity became the mother of creation of this tutorial. Would love to hear about your clients discoveries :).
Thank you so much Jenna!
Great cues... beautiful explanations...and.. such nice voice.
I will for sure use your work in my classes.
Please come back with more
wondeful class, I want more classes like this, about small areas, beautiful expressions. thanks so much!!!
Yeong Cheol C
thank you.
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin