Think Outside the Box<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1023

Think Outside the Box
Amy Havens
Class 1023

Watch this Class
Amy you move so beautifully, what a joy to watch. Great idea to get people up and able to see their footwork and feel the pelvis. I too enjoyed the plank/pushup series. ...so many things I'd like to ask you...
Kerry.....thank you SO much! I love your feedback and I appreciate it greatly. Glad you agree on sitting up, feeling the pelvis etc. What more do you want to ask? I'm open......
Really cool workout, I love thinking outside of the box, thanks again!
for one thing Amy, how do you keep balance in your life...so your whole life is not Pilates?...
Amy, I loved your class.. Thank you very much. I love your style and cueing. Will borrow some box ideas for my clients tomorrow Thanks again!!
Oh, Amy! How do I love you? Let me count the ways! I love the variations you created. Very innovative. But what I love most is how honest you are about your own self during the class. Thank you for creating such a great class.
...what i mean is, there is so so so much to learn....
Amy, Great class. Such attention to specifics, and wonderful creativity and challenging as well. I think you got it all….Love your head position in plank-looks spot on, as whole class!
I absolutly love this , I needed it. And I loved the "dessert" at the end of the session. Stretches.:)
Always great!
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin