Deepen your Practice<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 1096

Deepen your Practice
Niedra Gabriel
Class 1096

Watch this Class
That was a great workout thank you. My upper back was tense it has cracked and feels better already.
The back stretch at the beginning of this workout is absolutely amazing!! I will be doing that often as I have a really tight back.
Niedra Gabriel
So glad you both feel better from the back stretch. Awesome.
This was great, nice and gentle as I come back from shoulder injury..not to mention the humidity and heat of this summer heat wave keep me from going full out. Love your cues Niedra.
super class, great attention to connection from the start :) loved the swan dive
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Brian and Sunni. Brian, I just looked at your bio page and saw that you are in Dublin, I am going to be teaching some Pilates workshops in Belfast August 3 - 4th. I will post the details in the forum here just in case you would like to come, I always enjoy meeting PA members LIVE.
Thank you for posting the details, workshops look great :) but I'll be @ TPC boulder when your in Ireland. But I'll be in Cali before Boulder so hopefully will get to take class with you :)
1 person likes this.
All the instructors are terrific, but Niedra does it for me. Having Niedra is worth the cost of the whole subscription, in my opinion, I'd still subscribe if all we had access to was her classes. Best workout (but I love the variety and I try them all)! Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
WOW- JC, thank you for this incredible compliment.
I am honored to be put on such a HIGH pedestal, but what you don't know is that I have really weak ankles, so will probably stumble and fall off right away ( I see you have a zany sense of humor).
Thank you.
I agree with the man who commented that Niedra's instructions are worth the cost of the subscription! Mat Workout #1392 is my life changer. I had been doing light weight Jazzercise tapes at home for many years. At 68 years old and not having built my muscle tissue or strength very much, I was in hysterics laughing and also expressing negative frustration when I first tried the "on your side/leg work". I was rolling back and forth from side to side and my body couldn't begin to settle in a straight line.
I have been doing the same workout for close to 2 years now and cannot begin to express how it has changed the form of my body and the strength to function well in whatever I choose to do - for example rugged gardening and taking hikes up steep hills. I pray that you don't ever remove this from the queue! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Niedra!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin