Back and Shoulder Awakening<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1475

Back and Shoulder Awakening
Amy Havens
Class 1475

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Let you know what i think ? I loved it, Amy ! Awesome ideas, great cues, thanks for the treat :))
Let you know what i think ? I loved it, Amy ! Awesome ideas, great cues, thanks for the treat :))
love this! enjoyed every second :)
I think it was a wonderful workout after a lonnnggg day of teaching! Every bit of me feels worked. The dowel at the beginning was a great shoulder opener. I think my neck even got longer! And time flew, I was shocked when you said it was almost over. Thank you as always, you rock!
2 people like this.
Can't believe how fast this went! So good! Loved, loved the single leg in strap frogs! And....the teaser with the dowel. Thank you Amy for all of your fresh ideas!
1 person likes this.
Great workout, as always!
Fantastic! Thank you.
Eddie
Great workout !!!
Wow! Fabulous workout. Great explanations and cueing. Nice pace. Love the cues regarding pinkies, palms, etc. I feel like so much of my clients shoulder issues could be coming from wrist and hand instability/weakness/tightness and that those cues you mentioned will help.
Thanks, Amy!
1 person likes this.
I thought it was a fabulous workout wth helpful cues. I tried using the dowel for footwork with a client of mine with Parkinson!s Disease, and she felt that it helped her a lot with keeping her chest and shoulders open, as well as feeling more in control. Thank you so much !
1-10 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin