Creative Reformer Variations<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1979

Creative Reformer Variations
Troy McCarty
Class 1979

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Troy, for a lovely class! Really liked your arm work, especially side kneeling behind the back and the rowing variations.
Hi Jill:
Thanks for watching my class. The arm variations or always fun to give to your athletic clients. I have other classes on PA so I hope you will watch them also and let me know what you think.
Thanks again its always a pleasure to hear from other teachers
Pam T
Ahhh, just what I needed today. Love your cuing - the slightest adjustments make such a difference. I will be looking for additional videos from you.
Thanks
Hi Pam:
So happy you watched my class thank you. Those little adjustments can be such a movement education moment. Look forward to hearing some comments on my other classes from you.
Thanks again for watching.
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Great class that showed me new adjustments. How did I miss you when I lived in Cleveland last year? :)
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
One of my favourite classes. I appreciate the way you emphasise positioning and enjoyed the variation of armwork. I would love to see more of your classes - will take a look. I have an extremely tight left hip (limited ext rotation) so any further hints to release this would be appreciated. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much, Troy. I've taken classes at studios and recently bought a reformer for the home. Loved the pace and guidance. A great balance for instruction. Eager to explore more of your classes
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tony. You have become my favorite instructor. I look forward to taking your other classes!
Hi Elyse:
Thank you for watching my class. Hope you like the other classes. Thanks again.
1 person likes this.
Always love your classes, Troy. You're awesome!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin